(1) lot of (5-pallets) of adp equipment and various electronic components consisting of the following: (14) Dell DX0D Wyse Zenith Pro 2 Zero units; (26) Dell DX0D Wyse 5010 Zero units; (5) xeroz 8570DT ColorQube color printers; (1) xerox 8570DN color printer; (80) apple iphone 6S rose gold 32 gb 4g smartphones; (1) apple iphone 4 32 gb smartphone; (4) apple iphone 5S 16gb 4g smartphones; (3) apple iphone 5C 8gb 4G smartphones; (1) apple iphone 5S 16gb 4g smartphone; (5) apple iphone SE 16gb 4G martphones; (3) apple iphone SE black 64gb 4G smartphones; (8) apple iphone 7 32gb 4G smartphones; (6) jetpack MIFI8800L mobile hotspot; (1) LTE MIF16620L mobile hotspots; (5) apple iphone 8 64gb 4G smartphones; (1) samsung galaxy S7 32GB 4G smartphone; (1) samsung galaxy S5 4G smartphone; (1) samsung galaxy 10E 128GB 4G smartphone; (1) blackberry classic 4G smartphone; (1) ipad air 128gb; (2) Dell latitude XT2 TAA intel core 2 duo SU9600 laptops; (4) Dell latitude E4200 intel core 2 duo SU9400 laptops; (1) sony cyber shot DSC-HX5V camera; (3) kanguru defender elite 64gb flashdrives; (11) kanguru defender 64gb Flashdrives; (25) kanguru defender 8gb flashdrives; (162) kanguru defender 16gb flashdrives; (3) HP P4515X laserjet printers; (1) arcmail U2080 defender appliance 2U chassis; (2) HP proliant DL360 G4 3.4GHZ server; (2) various appliances; (2) ethernet checkpoint firewalls; (1) HP proliant SB DL385 server; (1) HP SB DL385 network server; (1) fire eye; (2) HP proliant DL38066 servers; (3) HP storage works P2000 units; (2) APC uninteruptable power supply units; (2) Tripplite smart line power supply units; (2) google search appliance hot backup unit; (1) HP proliant DL380 G4 Xeon server; (1) HP DL380R03 server; (3) HP proliant DL28066 servers; (1) HP DL385 server; (1) arcmail U2080 defender appliance 2U unit; (1) HP proliant DL360 server; (1) blue coat proxyAV 1400 series antivirus unit; (1) security appliance; (1) ehternet checkpoint firewall; (2) HP proliantDL380 G5 servers; (1) HP SB DL385 network servers; (1) fire eye HX4402 units; (2) HP proliant DL28066 servers; (3) fire eye HX4402 security appliances; (2) 2.93GHZ USE112NCTP units and (6) HP proliant DL38066 servers. All items are in usable condition. All inspections and removal must be scheduled and confirmed 48 hours in advance with Mr. Michael Allen at (202) 227-5113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice to Bidder: Picture(s) May or May Not Be An Actual Depiction Of Property Offered For Sale, And Can Only Be Relied Upon As A Reasonable Representation Thereof. Physical Inspection of Property Is Encouraged And Highly Recommended. (REPORT ID: 613203-2237-0001) 61320322370001
Inspection and Removal Information:
Property Location Information:
PLEASE CALL (202) 227-5113 OR EMAIL: MICHAEL.ALLEN@GSA.GOV TO
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR INSPECTION AND REMOVAL
INSPECTIONS AND REMOVAL MUST BE SCHEDULED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Inspection and Removal Information:
Property Location and inquiries/questions regarding property inspection and/or removal:
GSA,fas,wdscc,surplus Sales Center
6808 Loisdale Road
Bldg. A, Suite 2
Springfield, VA 22150
Contact: Michael Allen
For inquiries/questions regarding contractual issues, contact the following sales contracting officer/property disposal specialist:
For inquiries/questions regarding payments ONLY, see the Payment and Removal section of the FAQ's located at the top right of this page OR refer to the contact information provided on your notice of award email.
Auction Description and Bidding Rules
This is an English auction. At the close of the auction, the user with the highest bid wins the auction, as long as that bid is at or above the auction's reserve price. The reserve price is the lowest price accepted for the item.
Once you submit a bid, you cannot cancel it, but you can replace it with a higher bid. When you submit a new higher bid, it replaces your previous one.
Click the Bid History link to see the bids you have submitted in this auction (My Bids).
- Current High Bid
- 2,610 USD
- Reserve Price
- Reserve Price Amount
- Bid increment
- 25 USD
- Inactivity period
- Run length
- Inactivity period for reduction of Bid Increment
- Reduction of bid increment
- Reduction of bid increment limit
- Start Time
- 09/27 05:44 PM CT
- Close Time
- 10/07 06:30 PM CT
This auction will end in one of these ways:
- At the auction close time if no bids (proxy or flat) are placed within the inactivity period, or the auction is not subject to a inactivity period.
- After the inactivity period has passed without any bids (proxy or flat) being placed.
Note: "N/A" or a blank indicates that the value is not available for this auction.
How To Bid
Placing a Bid
GSA Auctions only accepts minimum and maximum bids. A maximum bid is the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item. Maximum bids are also referred to as proxy bids. When you place your maximum bid, GSA Auctions will use as much of your bid as needed to make you the current winner of the auction or to meet the auction's reserve price. The minimum bid you can place is either the starting price of the auction, or the current high bid plus the bid increment.
GSA Auctions only accepts bids in whole dollar amounts. Bids in partial dollar amounts, $150.25 for example, will not be accepted by the GSA Auctions system.
The reserve price is the minimum price that GSA Auctions is willing to accept for an item. If your maximum bid equals or exceeds the reserve price, your bid will be placed at the reserve price.
How Are Tie Bids Resolved in GSA Auctions? If a bidder places a bid with the same proxy bid amount as another bidder, the previous (first) bidder will have the current high bid since their bid was placed first. Both bids are recorded with the same amount, displaying the first bidder with the same amount as current high bid, until another bidder bids higher.
Competing Proxy Limits
When two proxy bids compete, the greater of the two proxy limits always wins. If the greater proxy limit exceeds the lesser proxy limit by the bid increment, then a bid equal to the lesser proxy limit plus the bid increment will be placed. If the greater proxy limit does not exceed the lesser proxy limit by the bid increment, then the greater proxy limit's maximum bid will be placed.
Increasing Your Maximum Bid
You can increase your maximum bid if you are currently the winner in an auction. To increase your maximum bid, enter an amount greater than your current maximum bid. Increasing your bid will not increase your current high bid.
Decreasing Your Maximum Bid
You can decrease your maximum bid if you are currently the winner in an auction. To decrease your maximum bid, enter an amount less than your current maximum bid. You cannot decrease your bid below the minimum bid price.
Maximum Bid / Proxy Bid
Your maximum bid or proxy bid, submits bids on your behalf. You specify the maximum price you are willing to pay. If you are outbid, the system submits a replacement bid at a higher price to keep you in the auction. It will bid as much as your maximum bid but no more.
Your maximum price is not shown to any other bidders.
If the system reaches your maximum bid limit, it stops bidding for you. Submit another bid if you want to continue bidding.
Winning & Trading
The highest bid at the close of the auction wins.
If your bid is lower than the reserve price, you will not win the auction.
Reduction of Bid Increment Notes
The reduction of bid increment happens when there is no bid activity within a specified time for an auction. The system will decrease the incremental bid amount by a percentage upto a limit based on template codes designed for this purpose. All auctions are not subject to the reduction of bid increment rule. Here's an example: A bid increment is set at $25.00 for an auction. A No-Bid-Period has been set for 2 days at a reduction rate of 10 percent and a reduction limit of $20.00. After 2 full days of inactivity for the auction, the bid increment will be reduced by 10 percent now making the current bid increment $22.00. 10 percent of $25.00 = $2.50 rounded to the nearest dollar $3.00. The reduction is repeated for multiple inactivity periods until the reduction limit is reached or auction closes.
Note: When "Compatible" bidding occurs (two or more bids of the same amount are submitted), the "high bid" is determined by GSA Auctions system's evaluation, based on the time of submission and/or by proxy.
To enhance bidder privacy, and protect GSA Auctions users from fraudulent emails, GSA Auctions has changed how User IDs are displayed on the bid history page. Only you can view your User ID, all other members will see anonymous user IDs, such as Bidder*.
As of February 14, 2009 bidders will be assigned the actual bidder number for the sale/lot based on when they placed their bid, if you are the first bidder for this sale you will see Bidder#1, if you are the second bidder you will see Bidder#2.
Bidders in the Auction (Current top 10 bidders)
| Bidder#3 (Current High Bid)
|| 2,610 USD
||10/07/2022 06:20:38 PM CT
|| 2,580 USD
||10/07/2022 06:11:38 PM CT
|| 2,000 USD
||10/07/2022 05:49:08 PM CT
|| 1,125 USD
||10/07/2022 04:14:07 PM CT
No bids currently
Please confirm location and directions with the property location point of contact prior to scheduling transportation or pickup.
(*) Possible Extension. See Bidding Rules.