(1) lot of (67-pallets) and (13-floor items of adp equipment and various electronic components consisting of the following: lite panels LP1-MF-LOW mono low profile flood daylight units, ETC selador lustr 11 in led fixtures, ricoh 5510L fax machines, .canon IR C2230G color copier, canon 3225G copier, various televisions, telos 2001 000076 zephyr xstream digital netowrk transceivers, tascam MD-CD1 racmount mini disc recorder and CD player, various sony camreas, canon camcorder, various broadcast equipment, HP elitedesk desktop cpus, EMC CMAX3 storage system, IBM Zentrerprise 114 mainframe, various computer monitors, apple macbooks, various HP printers, various cisco routers, various digital scanners, apple imac computers, cisco aironet 3702I access point units, various monitor stands, computer cables and parts, optoma EW330 DLP projector, vinten V4021-0003 interface single fusion devices and other various electronic components. All inspections and removal must be scheduled and confirmed 48 hours in advance with Mr. David Silva at (202) 304-8123 or email: email@example.com. Notice to Bidder: Picture(s) May or May Not Be An Actual Depiction Of Property Offered For Sale, And Can Only Be Relied Upon As A Reasonable Representation Thereof. Physical Inspection of Property Is Encouraged And Highly Recommended. (REPORT ID: 0031NX-2231-0001) 0031NX22310001
Inspection and Removal Information:
Property Location Information:
PLEASE CALL (202) 304-8123 OR EMAIL: DAVID.SILVA@GSA.GOV TO
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR INSPECTION AND REMOVAL
INSPECTIONS AND REMOVAL MUST BE SCHEDULED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
Inspection and Removal Information:
Property Location and inquiries/questions regarding property inspection and/or removal:
GSA,fas,wdscc,surplus Sales Center
6808 Loisdale Road
Bldg. A, Suite 2
Springfield, VA 22150
Contact: David Silva
For inquiries/questions regarding contractual issues, contact the following sales contracting officer/property disposal specialist:
For inquiries/questions regarding payments ONLY, see the Payment and Removal section of the FAQ's located at the top right of this page OR refer to the contact information provided on your notice of award email.
Auction Description and Bidding Rules
This is an English auction. At the close of the auction, the user with the highest bid wins the auction, as long as that bid is at or above the auction's reserve price. The reserve price is the lowest price accepted for the item.
Once you submit a bid, you cannot cancel it, but you can replace it with a higher bid. When you submit a new higher bid, it replaces your previous one.
Click the Bid History link to see the bids you have submitted in this auction (My Bids).
- Current High Bid
- 80,575 USD
- Reserve Price
- Reserve Price Amount
- Bid increment
- 25 USD
- Inactivity period
- Run length
- Inactivity period for reduction of Bid Increment
- Reduction of bid increment
- Reduction of bid increment limit
- Start Time
- 09/27 05:47 PM CT
- Close Time
- 10/07 06:18 PM CT
This auction will end in one of these ways:
- At the auction close time if no bids (proxy or flat) are placed within the inactivity period, or the auction is not subject to a inactivity period.
- After the inactivity period has passed without any bids (proxy or flat) being placed.
Note: "N/A" or a blank indicates that the value is not available for this auction.
How To Bid
Placing a Bid
GSA Auctions only accepts minimum and maximum bids. A maximum bid is the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item. Maximum bids are also referred to as proxy bids. When you place your maximum bid, GSA Auctions will use as much of your bid as needed to make you the current winner of the auction or to meet the auction's reserve price. The minimum bid you can place is either the starting price of the auction, or the current high bid plus the bid increment.
GSA Auctions only accepts bids in whole dollar amounts. Bids in partial dollar amounts, $150.25 for example, will not be accepted by the GSA Auctions system.
The reserve price is the minimum price that GSA Auctions is willing to accept for an item. If your maximum bid equals or exceeds the reserve price, your bid will be placed at the reserve price.
How Are Tie Bids Resolved in GSA Auctions? If a bidder places a bid with the same proxy bid amount as another bidder, the previous (first) bidder will have the current high bid since their bid was placed first. Both bids are recorded with the same amount, displaying the first bidder with the same amount as current high bid, until another bidder bids higher.
Competing Proxy Limits
When two proxy bids compete, the greater of the two proxy limits always wins. If the greater proxy limit exceeds the lesser proxy limit by the bid increment, then a bid equal to the lesser proxy limit plus the bid increment will be placed. If the greater proxy limit does not exceed the lesser proxy limit by the bid increment, then the greater proxy limit's maximum bid will be placed.
Increasing Your Maximum Bid
You can increase your maximum bid if you are currently the winner in an auction. To increase your maximum bid, enter an amount greater than your current maximum bid. Increasing your bid will not increase your current high bid.
Decreasing Your Maximum Bid
You can decrease your maximum bid if you are currently the winner in an auction. To decrease your maximum bid, enter an amount less than your current maximum bid. You cannot decrease your bid below the minimum bid price.
Maximum Bid / Proxy Bid
Your maximum bid or proxy bid, submits bids on your behalf. You specify the maximum price you are willing to pay. If you are outbid, the system submits a replacement bid at a higher price to keep you in the auction. It will bid as much as your maximum bid but no more.
Your maximum price is not shown to any other bidders.
If the system reaches your maximum bid limit, it stops bidding for you. Submit another bid if you want to continue bidding.
Winning & Trading
The highest bid at the close of the auction wins.
If your bid is lower than the reserve price, you will not win the auction.
Reduction of Bid Increment Notes
The reduction of bid increment happens when there is no bid activity within a specified time for an auction. The system will decrease the incremental bid amount by a percentage upto a limit based on template codes designed for this purpose. All auctions are not subject to the reduction of bid increment rule. Here's an example: A bid increment is set at $25.00 for an auction. A No-Bid-Period has been set for 2 days at a reduction rate of 10 percent and a reduction limit of $20.00. After 2 full days of inactivity for the auction, the bid increment will be reduced by 10 percent now making the current bid increment $22.00. 10 percent of $25.00 = $2.50 rounded to the nearest dollar $3.00. The reduction is repeated for multiple inactivity periods until the reduction limit is reached or auction closes.
Note: When "Compatible" bidding occurs (two or more bids of the same amount are submitted), the "high bid" is determined by GSA Auctions system's evaluation, based on the time of submission and/or by proxy.
To enhance bidder privacy, and protect GSA Auctions users from fraudulent emails, GSA Auctions has changed how User IDs are displayed on the bid history page. Only you can view your User ID, all other members will see anonymous user IDs, such as Bidder*.
As of February 14, 2009 bidders will be assigned the actual bidder number for the sale/lot based on when they placed their bid, if you are the first bidder for this sale you will see Bidder#1, if you are the second bidder you will see Bidder#2.
Bidders in the Auction (Current top 10 bidders)
| Bidder#8 (Current High Bid)
|| 80,575 USD
||10/07/2022 06:08:37 PM CT
|| 79,024 USD
||10/07/2022 06:08:11 PM CT
|| 57,025 USD
||10/07/2022 05:26:17 PM CT
|| 55,025 USD
||10/07/2022 05:08:13 PM CT
|| 52,550 USD
||10/07/2022 05:08:13 PM CT
|| 49,175 USD
||10/07/2022 04:16:45 PM CT
|| 35,050 USD
||10/07/2022 03:52:56 PM CT
|| 15,050 USD
||10/07/2022 09:41:55 AM CT
No bids currently
Please confirm location and directions with the property location point of contact prior to scheduling transportation or pickup.
(*) Possible Extension. See Bidding Rules.